We are looking for a self-starter sales person who wants to work with a digital solutions company that prides itself on a personal and human approach.
Are you ready to work in a young, exciting company that is changing the game in compliance and resilience?
Do you want to work closely with colleagues to develop and provide solutions that directly affect clients for the better?
Are you prepared to share and experiment with new ideas and approaches that intrigue and invite clients to our solutions?
– You have a positive mindset and flexible.
– You are able to learn on the job and are keen to reach targets.
– You are a great communicator who is fluent in Dutch and English.
– You are a recent graduate or a highly motivated team player who wants to become a sales professional.
Your role includes
– Identifying new opportunities.
– Identifying and following up potential leads, both physically and digitally.
– Learning about our products and matching this to the needs of the clients.
– Working closely with the wider Isuna team to provide support and effective market position.
– Participate in Isuna’s marketing and lead generation approach.
– Develop client relationships and represent Isuna at sales events.
What we offer you
– The opportunity to learn and grow with an experienced team and a great product!
– Flexible working hours
– Ongoing support and training
– Competitive pay package
– Part-time with an option on fulltime
Isuna is a startup that aims to be a leader within the RegTech sector. We are based in The Hague and will use this base to grow and expand in the Netherlands and internationally. At Isuna we are building a culture of inclusivity and positivity. We believe that our people are our most important asset and our support reflects that. We are progressive, open and accessible.
Do you identify with our values and approach and does the job description match what you’re looking for? We look forward to hearing from you!