We are looking for a self-starter sales person who wants to work with a digital solutions company that prides itself on a personal and human approach.
Are you ready to work in a young, exciting company that is changing the game in compliance and resilience?
Do you want to work closely with colleagues to develop and provide solutions that directly affect clients for the better?
Are you prepared to share and experiment with new ideas and approaches that intrigue and invite clients to our solutions?
– You have sales experience and knowledge of the IT and cybersecurity sectors
– You are a great communicator who is fluent in Dutch and English
– You have a positive mindset that allows you to identify opportunities
– You are flexible in your thinking and in your approach to the role
– You are an inclusive and sociable person
Your role includes
– Developing and closing opportunities from cold and warm leads
– Developing a wide professional network
– Understanding our range of products and matching this to the needs of the clients
– Working closely with the wider Isuna team to link the solutions to the problems
– Participate in Isuna’s marketing and lead generation approach
– Develop client relationships and be prepared to represent Isuna at sales events
Isuna is a start-up company that aims to be a leader within the RegTech sector. We are based in The Hague and will use this base to grow and expand in the Netherlands and internationally. Visit our website for more information on our products and approach.
What we offer
At Isuna we are building a culture of inclusivity and positivity. We believe that our people are our most important asset and want this reflected in how we employ and support them. Hence, we offer flexible working hours, support ongoing training, and offer competitive pay packages. The role is part-time with an option to go full-time.
Connect with us and we look forward to hearing from you.